Our mission is to provide the highest quality of personalized health care, professionally designed to meet the specific needs of each individual patient.
At Pacific Primary Care every patient is treated like a member of our family.
Health Care Services
Pacific Primary Care provides a full range of individualized health care and Dr Weber has full hospital privileges with Olympic Medical Center. We do direct admissions to Olympic Medical Center and utilize the 24/7 In-house hospitalist Service for patient care.
24-hour on-call services
• After hours care
• Cardiac / Holter Monitor
• Coumadin (Warfarin) Clinic
• Cryotherapy for skin lesions
• Diabetes care
• Electrocardiograms (ECG)
• Emergency care
• Excisions of skin lesions
• House calls
• Prolia injections for osteoporosis
• Pulmonary Function Testing
• Routine care - Primary Care Internal Medicine
• Skin biopsies
• Synvisc or Cortisone injections for arthritis
*For additional services, see "Premium Pricing Page".
Pacific Primary Care is a Membership Only Clinic
Membership clinics limit the number of patients allowing each member to experience the highest quality of health care in a quiet, relaxing, stress-free environment. This also offers patients a unique approach to doctor visits and comprehensive health care services along with the added benefits of utilizing the latest technologies available in the health care system.
Annual membership fees make it possible for our doctors to offer more personalized services and benefits that are not typically covered by insurance. See the Annual Membership link at the top of the page.
Benefits of Membership Based Clinics
• Membership is limited to ensure the highest quality of care
• Same day or next day appointments
• Individualized - No Rush - health care
• Less wait time and more time with your provider
• No crowded waiting rooms
• Direct after-hours care via our on-call cell phone
• Direct access to provider via personal email
• Online and email consultations by your health care team, which means fewer office visits
• No charge or office visit necessary for most non-controlled prescription refills
• Members with high deductibles may qualify for "pay the same day" discounts. See Premium Prices link at the top of the page.
• Electronic medical records
• House calls (No billing and additional fee at time of service)
* Patients may receive a complimentary electronic copy of "The Clinical Medicine Consult" Textbook by Dr Carl Weber. While it was written primarily for clinicians you may find it quite interesting and educational. It includes extensive sections on Healthy Living, Diet, Exercise, Preventive Medicine, Complimentary and Alternative Medicine, Wilderness and Survival Medicine and other topics. Simply request a link to the book.
A Healthier You means a more enjoyable life! A goal we both share!
Accepted Insurance & Billing Procedures
We submit insurance forms to your insurance, making reimbursement easy!
We currently accept the following insurance carriers.
• Blue Cross, Aetna, Blue Shield....and many more.
• Tricare, Tricare Prime & Tricare for Life.......
Most insurance plans accept our services for reimbursement. Like most clinics, we create industry standard insurance forms (HCFA 1500) and submit to your insurance company for reimbursement.
• New Years Eve & New Years Day
• Memorial Day
• Fourth of July
• Labor Day
• Thanksgiving (Thursday – Sunday)
• Christmas Eve & Christmas Day
Our members experience a unique approach to doctor visits, designed around their needs. With quality care, comprehensive services and efficient use of technology, we offer high-touch customer service in a warm, stress-free office setting.